Q: Can I pay another way besides PayPal?
·Yes, you can pay via Zelle or Chase QuickPay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and what workshops you are signing up for!
Q: What are the prices after early registration ends on December 15?
·Prices increase 15% on December 16.
Q: Can I transfer/sell my workshops to someone else if I have to cancel?
·Yes, you can transfer/sell your workshops to another dancer for an equal (or lesser) price than you paid. The Saturday workshop cannot be divided and must be attended by the same dancer in both morning and afternoon workshops.
Q: I am coming from out of town. Where can I stay?
·Arabesque Dance & Fitness is located in the residential neighborhood of Avondale in the city of Chicago. The best bet is to check AirBNB using the zip code 60618. Arabesque is located just 3 blocks from the Belmont stop of the CTA 'Blue Line' and also right off of I90/94. The Blue Line runs from O'Hare all the way to down town Chicago, running through some of the most popular Chicago neighborhoods like Logan Square (60647) and Wicker Park (60622), so you can search for AirBNB options in those neighborhoods as well. There are also many hotels located in the Chicago O'Hare airport area.
Q: Where is Winterlux (Filament Theatre) in relation to Arabesque?
·Filament Theatre is just 2.5 miles northwest of Arabesque in the Old Irving Park neighborhood of Chicago.
Q: What are the registration conditions?
· Workshop and show tickets are non-refundable – you may sell your place to another dancer if required, but please let us know in advance – email: email@example.com
· There are no refunds on the installment plan and final payment is due on January 15th. Workshops may be transferred to another dancer, but please let us know in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The installment plan is not eligible for early bird pricing and is based on regular pricing. If you need further installment options, please contact email@example.com
· In the very unlikely occasion that the event is cancelled, the participant will receive a full refund of any payments made up until the cancellation date. Any accommodation and/or flights will not be refunded.
· I hereby release Organizers, their agents and their employers from any claims, demands, and causes of action arising from my participation in any of the above stated programs, and I hereby release the Organizers, their agents and their employees from any liability now or in the future including, but not limited to, any personal injury, heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls, tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee, lower back, or foot injuries and any other illness, soreness or injury however caused occurring before, during or after participation in any other of the above stated programs offered by Organizers. Participant agrees that he or she shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organizers, their agents and their employees from any claims for any injuries or property damage brought by or against the Participant, and shall hold harmless Organizers for any injuries to person or property.
· By clicking the 'Add to Cart' button in the Registration Section above, you hereby affirm that you have read and fully understand and agree with the above waiver.
Workshops | Winterlux | About Michelle Sorensen | FAQs